Think you can
This Prize Draw is being run by South Bank London, South Bank Employer’s Group.
1. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm 7 August 2017. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
3. Each entry will be entered into a prize draw to win prizes for two adults and up to three children (under 16) The prize includes the following: A family Thames Jet experience, tickets to a film of your choice at the BFI IMAX, tickets to SEA LIFE London Aquarium, tickets to the Coca-Cola London Eye, three-course meal and drinks at Gillray’s, and an overnight stay and breakfast in Park Plaza Hotel Westminster Bridge London.
3.1 For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thames Jet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.)
3.2 Films chosen at the BFI IMAX may have age certificates. Those who do not meet the age requirement will not be able to view the film.
3.3 Overnight stay and breakfast for a family of 2 adults and 2 children (on sofabed) Valid for the month of August (subject to availability)
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or refundable. The prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen at random.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. By entering this prize draw and ticking the box the entrant is indicating their agreement to be added to the South Bank London mailing list. We promise not to share your details with anyone else. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. By selecting the third party box the entrant is agreeing for their data to be shared with third parties.
12. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The prize does not include travel, or any other additional expenses. These must be paid by the winner.