think you can
1. Closing date for entry will be 12.00 pm 28 August 2017. After this date, the no further entries will be permitted.
2. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
3. The Family Ticket to the Art of the Brick exhibition comprises of tickets for two adults and up to three children (under 16).
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
6. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable or refundable.
8. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The prize does not include travel or any other additional expenses. These must be paid by the winner.